My Skin Is In
Your skin is one of the most important organs that you possess. It is the largest organ and one of the most sensitive organs. Your skin can also tell alot about your health and what is going on in your body. If you have clean, glowing skin, it could generally mean you drink lots of water and you use a good, high-quality product organic like out Gracious Green. If you skin is yellow, it could men that you have jaundice and could have something going on in your liver. When something goes on in the body, it usually will eventually reach our skin which is all the more important to know what you are putting in or on your skin.
Here are four easy ways to get your skin clean from within:
- Keep your body nutrient stock up. Everyday we exert lots of energy when we walk, run, eat, work, jog, exercise, clean up, and more. When we do this, we deplete much of our natural nutrients that is important for our body to stay at its optimal level. This continued depletion care wreak havoc on our body and our skin. To avoid this, take a great multivitamin, which we will have coming soon. This will help replenish cell rejuvenation which is an important factor to having great skin.
- Stay Hydrated. You have probably heard time and time again that you need to drink your water. It is good to have as ph balanced water as possible. Water is mother nature's best present ever to the mind, body, and soul. It might seem cliche', but water is very important to you and your body, especially your skin. Water helps the kidneys and liver easily flush out those pesky toxins and helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes. Ready for your next cup of water!!!
- Clean up your beauty routine. You might not pay attention to what exactly is in many of the beauty products you use. If it is over-the-counter sitting on a shelf, it is probably full of chemicals meant to preserve the shelf life of the product and not protecting the end user. You should take a chance and read exactly what are in those ingredients. You can't pronounce most of them. We refer to them as WTF ingredients. They have no business in your beauty products. Here are some to take a look at and find out more about:
- Formaldehyde-releasing preservatives such as…
- DMDM hydantoin
- Diazolidinyl urea
- Imidazolidinyl urea
- PEG compounds
- Butylated Compounds (BHT, BHA)
- Carbon black
- Ingredients that end in ‘-siloxane’ or ‘-methicon
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS, SLES)
Use natural and organic beauty products that are good for the skin and something you can trust to put on your skin.
Our Gracious Green fits the bill as a great moisturizer, anti-wrinkle, hydrating, formula meant to help restore your skin back to its youthful, soft, radiant, stage.